WEB BEACONS & COOKIES
Cookies & Web Beacons Policy
Cookies are small text files that websites place on computers and mobile devices of the people who visit those websites. These files or “cookies” are then read by the website each time you return to the site. These text files allow a website to remember your device and how you interacted with the website, which is useful for several purposes such as;
- Remembering username and password information so that you don’t have to re-enter all of your login information every time someone visits our site,
- Other functions of cookies are to provide custom advertising to users based on searches and personal interests, as well as site performance cookies that enhance website use by remembering things such as custom video streaming or volume settings you have selected while using the website in the past.
- There are four types of cookies each with a specific function which are: Essential, Statistical, Personalization & Service, and Advertising & Marketing Cookies.
- Essential Cookies:
- These cookies are strictly necessary for enabling access and use of our Sites and E-commerce Platforms. They provide necessary functionality to ensure the proper performance, security and functionality of our Platform. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- GORESOURCES.CA.in cahttps://goresources.ca//
- Statistical Cookies
- Statistical cookies including analytics cookies collect information in aggregate form to help us determine and understand how users interact with and use our Platform. We use this information to help us to improve and optimize the performance of our Platform and its security.
- GORESOURCES.CA.in https:// goresources.ca//
- Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Personalization & Service Cookies:
- These cookies are used to remember your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They remember your registration and login details and your settings and preferences such as language, region and payments currency etc. They are also used to ensure you don’t have to login every time you use your browser to comment on articles and to ensure interactive services work effectively. Personalization cookies are also used to recommend content we think you’ll be interested in by serving and measuring relevant advertising, based on what you’ve looked at before.
- Personalization cookies may also include social media cookies which are used to enable you to log into our Platform using your social media accounts and to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Platform through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
- GORESOURCES.CA.in https://goresources.ca//
- Google http://www.google.com
- Advertising & Marketing Cookies.
- Marketing cookies help us to ensure that provide you with more targeted and relevant marketing. We will also use marketing cookies to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing communications by monitoring open rate and conversions. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-parties’ cookies to report usage of the statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service and so on.
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com
- Instagram http://instagram.com
- Twitter http://www.twitter.com
- Google http://www.google.com
- Bing https://www.bing.com/
- Yahoo https://www.yahoo.com/
- Essential Cookies:
The IP address that your browser[s] will pass on to Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data stored by Google. Through your browser settings, you can block cookies; however, this can lead to problems with the use of some functionalities of the website. Through the add-on “Google Analytics Opt-out” you can through your current web browser opt-out to the use of Google Analytics from then on: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to set your web browser controls to reject cookies, you may still use our Sites though your access to some functionality and areas of our Sites may be restricted.
You can also control your cookie preferences though the GORESOURCES.CA Cookie Preferences Tool < link to Settings Dashboard> In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit <link>. Alternatively, you can follow the applicable links of the respective third-party personalization cookie provided in the table above for details of how to opt out of use of particular advertising or personalization cookies.
Certain features of the GORESOURCES.CA Platform depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost.
Our Sites and E-commerce Platform uses Google Analytics, an internet analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google’s cookies allow us analyze use of the Platform by telling us which pages our users are viewing, which ones are most popular, what time of day our Platform are visited, if users have previously visited our Platform, from which website users are redirected to our Platform were and the like. The data generated by the cookie about your use of the Platform will be transmitted to Google and stored by Google on servers in the USA.
The Platform uses an anonymization tool of IP addresses so that the IP addresses are truncated within the territory or region. The non-truncated IP addresses are only exceptionally transmitted to Google’s servers in the USA and then truncated there.
Google uses the data on behalf of GORESOURCES.CA to evaluate your use of the Platform, to compile reports on website activity for the Site users and operators and for other Site activity and internet usage services. Google may disclose this information to third parties under the terms of the law or for further processing by third parties on behalf of Google. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit:
- Google Analytics Help Center: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors and members to our Platform. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons [sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”]. These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognize when someone has visited our Platform or opened a message that we have sent them. For example, this allows us to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Platform to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Platform from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies [web beacons] are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
How to Contact Us
If you have any requests, questions or concerns about our use of your personal information and Cookies or Web Beacons, please contact us at: